- Saturday June 13th the State Central Committee of the Democratic Party of Virginia met for its regular quarterly meeting (meetings are held at various locations in the Commonwealth, this meeting was in Williamsburg in the Sadler Center on the Campus of William & Mary).
- Party Officers, the entire Unity Team, were elected for the 2009-2013 term:
- Resolutions were adopted as presentd by the Resolutions Committee.
- Three members were nominated by the Chair and elected to the 2009-2013 Resolutions Committee: Linda Brooks (At-Large position), Frank Leone (Steering position, DNC), and E.J. Scott (City/County position: Manassas). Each Congressional District Committee also elects a member to serve on the DPVA Resolutions Committee.
- The Democratic Latino Organization of Virginia (DLOV) was officially recognized as a bona fide caucus with a seat and vote on the Steering Committee – Sí, se puede!
Hon. C. Richard Cranwell, Chairman
Hon. Jennifer McClellan, Vice-Chair for Organization (First Vice-Chair)
Fred Hudson, Vice-Chair for Rules (Second Vice-Chair)
Craig Fifer, Vice-Chair for Technology and Communications
James Turpin, Vice Chair for Finance
Hon. A. Donald McEachin, Vice Chair for Outreach
Steve Bunn, Secretary